Early Leadership Program, Univision -- LEAP Finance Associate - copy
Univision’s 2-year LEAP Program offers recent top college graduates a unique development opportunity that combines real-world media company experience with formal classroom study. Through a series of three rotating assignments, associates will receive professional development, training, executive mentorship, and exposure to a leading media company committed to its mission of informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America. This internal leadership track is designed to grow future finance leaders for Univision, providing associates with strong knowledge of the company and the evolving media industry alongside the refinement of core financial skills.
- Intensive 2-year entry-level program
- 3 different Finance rotational assignments that can vary by company location and line of business; geographic placements may include LA, NYC, Miami
- Job assignments have included Corporate FP&A, Digital Finance, Internal Audit, Ad Sales Finance and more
- Specialized curriculum of 4 core academic modules in accounting and finance, project management, media revenue analytics and business decision support
- Projects designed to build finance and accounting skills, knowledge of the broadcast media industry, and exposure to strategic business initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior work or internship experience in a corporate environment
- Proficiency with Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment with multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Interest in current and emerging media industry
- Demonstrated leadership and adaptability
- Demonstrated civic and community service
- Accounting or Finance majors preferred but not required
- Spanish language skills a plus
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree at an accredited institution
- Strong academic background; must have a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or above
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is the leading media company serving Hispanic America. The Company, a leading content creator in the U.S., includes Univision Network, one of the top five networks in the U.S. regardless of language and the most-watched Spanish-language broadcast television network in the country available in approximately 93% of U.S. Hispanic television households; UniMás, a leading Spanish-language broadcast television network available in approximately 87% of U.S. Hispanic television households; Univision Cable Networks, including Galavisión, the most-watched U.S. Spanish-language cable network, as well as UDN (Univision Deportes Network), the most-watched U.S. Spanish-language sports network, Univision tlnovelas, a 24-hour cable network dedicated to telenovelas, ForoTV, a 24-hour Spanish-language cable network dedicated to international news, and an additional suite of cable offerings - De Película, De Película Clásico, Bandamax, Ritmoson and Telehit; Univision Television Group, which owns 61 television stations in major U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico; digital properties consisting of online and mobile websites and apps, including Univision.com, the most visited Spanish-language website among U.S. Hispanics, UVideos, a bilingual digital video network and Uforia, a music application featuring multimedia music content; and Univision Radio, the leading Spanish-language radio group in the U.S. which owns and operates 67 radio stations including stations in 16 of the top 25 U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico. UCI’s assets also include a minority stake in El Rey Network, a 24-hour English-language general entertainment cable network and a joint venture with Disney/ABC Television Network for Fusion, a 24-hour English-language news and lifestyle TV and digital network. Headquartered in New York City, UCI has television network operations in Miami and television and radio stations and sales offices in major cities throughout the United States. For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer