Individuals in this role develop and manage new business as well as handle client and agency accounts with high potential in a single market. The AE focuses on new
clients and selling standard packages. They understand the importance of successful cold calling, goal-setting, and time management; and is well versed on different buyer types and their
concerns. Key tasks of this role also include: contacting and presenting to clients and agencies, negotiating contracts and executing transactions.
- Prospect and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions.
- Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales.
- Attend promotional events and other client networking events.
- Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale processes (e.g., preparing drafts of presentations, proposals).
- Work in partnership with support team on post-sale processes (e.g., entering orders, collections).
- Prepare reports for and attend internal meetings.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
College degree or equivalent sales experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections.
- Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs Goal oriented with good grasp of time management
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills
Following would be a plus:
- Previous advertising/media experience.
- Knowledge o Nielsen, Matrix, Concur, Sales Force, Matrix,Wide Orbit.
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer