Promotions Technician (F/T)
Univision Local Media in Phoenix is currently seeking a Promotions Technician (FT). The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be bilingual, and have a flexible schedule. The Promotions Technician is responsible for set up of promotional items, banners, tables, tents and sound equipment for remotes, special events and station appearances. Interface with clients, listeners and general public during off site promotional activities. Remote technicians must be able to collaborate creatively with the Sales & Promotions staff.
- Assisting in the carrying out of station in-field promotions.
- Assist the On-Air Talent and Sales Executives with on-site requests, contests, prizes etc.
- Pick up after event and load equipment and promotional items in vehicle.
- Provide customer service by ascertaining the client needs before any event.
- Follow all station promotions policies and guidelines.
- Greet listeners and distribute prizes to winners.
- Conduct on-air announcements in Spanish from remote or appearance locations.
- Drive station vehicles including oversized trucks and vans.
- Maintain vehicle and promotional item appearance at all times.
- Maintain, organize, and perform routine inventory of all promotional remote and station equipment.
- Enter promo announcements in White Orbit when directed by promotion manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be highly motivated, assertive, creative, and proactive
- Must have excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70lbs
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish (read, write, speak)
Desired Skills & Experience
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Previous experience in similar position
- Knowledge of digital social media
Please apply to: https://univision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1824
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer