Univision Local Media in Phoenix, Arizona is currently seeking a Promotions Coordinator who is sociable, organized and motivated. The successful candidate will be assertive, customer service oriented and bilingual English/Spanish. The Promotions Coordinator will be responsible for implementing station promotions, contesting, and coordinating the promotions team.
- Assist in organization and execution of all station promotions, events, and community support activities
- Execute the documentation process of all on-air contests, including creating winner forms, distributing forms to appropriate control rooms, making prizes available for winners in an efficient manner for front desk pick up, mailing, etc.
- Ensure complete integrity of prize distribution process, maintain winner files, and keep these records
- Assist with writing Official Rules for all contests to be distributed to Program Directors, Air Talent, Reception, and Sales Management
- Create and maintain records of performance for all remotes, station events, promotional and liner announcements and other station activities in the specific Promotional File
- Copy writing of promotional spots and translation of documents such as commercial copy, letters, as needed
- Assist with on-site Promotional activities including set up, banner placement, inflatables, tents, P.A. systems and other promotional displays
- Manage Promotions street team duties including scheduling, materials inventory, vehicle/equipment care log
- Ability to create basic presentations and proposals for sales and promotions
- Manage logistics for station events and compile documentation as needed
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to implement station promotions
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook with ability to easily learn project specific software
- Must have excellent organizational skills and able to work within tight deadlines
- Bilingual (English/Spanish - written and spoken)
- Must be able to drive and have a valid Arizona driver’s license with a good driving record
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior Experience in similar position desired
- Knowledge of social media, posting applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and on multiple tasks simultaneously
Please apply directly on our Careers site: https://univision.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=2&c=univision&id=1838
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer