UR New Mexico
Univision Local Media Albuquerque has an opening for an Accounting Assistant. The position will be responsible for a full range of activities, supporting several of the Univision business units. The position will be based in Albuquerque. The Accounting Assistant will report into the Market Finance Leader based in Phoenix, Arizona.
• Maintenance of accounts payable including entering and coding of invoices, reconciliation of vendor accounts, and use of internal PO system.
• Maintenance of accounts receivable including review of unapplied receipts, interaction with sales team for proper application and/or refunds, and analysis of clients’ accounts upon request.
• Prepare payroll for Univision Local Media, Albuquerque including collection and submission of timesheets for talent payments.
• Daily review and hold lifting of cash in advance orders in traffic system.
• Organization of market trade agreements, submission of applicable forms, and review of monthly reconciliation.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• General knowledge of accounting/finance processes (i.e. billing, accounts payable, etc.)
• Computer literate (Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word, knowledge of Oracle is a plus).
• Intermediate Excel skills required.
• Must be self-motivated and be able to perform duties with little supervision.
• Ability and flexibility to multi-task and work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
• Collaborative team player, willingness to assist other departments and markets as needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detailed oriented.
• BA/BS in Accounting/Finance preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered.
• 2 + years related experience in the broadcast media field preferred.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to sit, type, and perform data entry for up to (8) hours.
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) has evolved into a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps; products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 49 million unduplicated media consumers monthly across TV, Radio and Digital. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) ha evolucionado para convertirse en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 49M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer